Below is the picture that I needed to get my inspiration from...

and this is what I created...
Supplies Used...
Stamps...Impression Obsession and Stamps N' More
Patterned Paper...Webster's Pages
Ink...Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Misc...Punches, Tulle, Pop Dots, Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko {Sparkle}
ENJOY :)
7 comments:
Congratulations on your first entry to The Play Date Cafe, Candi!
You worked the colors beautifully and I know it will be the first of many entries : )
Lovely take on this weeks challenge - welcome to the cafe! Thanks for playing with us this week!
This is so pretty, Candi! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!! We hope you will join us again soon!
Candi: Great Card! I love the shade of yellow you selected.
thanks for joining us this week at the play date cafe, it's so nice to have you over to play :) Love your net ribbon, and this is such a great CAS card
Very pretty! Lovely clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us at the pDCC this week!
What a sweet card! Love the little teacup you used and the glittery shimmer to the card!
Post a Comment