Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello + Welcome...

Well, here I go again...

I am really excited about starting up this blog! I wanted a place {besides Facebook} where I could share my thoughts, dreams + crafts!

Thanks so much for stopping by...come by OFTEN :)

*still in the process of adding my fave blogs...man my list is soooooo long :)

3 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations Candi!
You are going to have a lot of fun doing this. Because you are so active on FB, this will be just another way for you to share what's going on in your creative life!

B said...

Congrats on the new blog Candi! :)

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Candi: Congratulations! I learned from Julie's Open Window that you started a new blog. Everything looks great and Julie's right, you're going to have lots of fun. I'm new to the world of blogging (as of February) and I love that I have an opportunity to share my craft with others. Stop by www.lorie-thepeddler.blogspot.com. Perhaps you may find some inspiration there too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails