Thursday, July 8, 2010

Card Challenge + Submission...

I wanted to share with all of you my 3 cards that I have created for Cards Magazine...










ALSO...
I will be trying out my very first card challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!!!

You can read all about the details HERE :)

3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely cards, looking forward to you joining us at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I just love these cards! They are fab:) I really really really enjoy that first one--super cute! It could have been used for the PDCC challenge last week (red, pink, and white)!! Great job:) I can't wait to see what you create for the PDCC!!

Ruby said...

What great cards! The first one is such fun, the second I love the colours you've chosen and the third looks fab with the scallops and that cute butterfly. Great job! Look forward to seeing what you make for the PDCC challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails