I knew it would happen...I start this blog and I can't even keep up!!! UGGH!
Life has been so busy that I haven't been taking out time to craft much. I am sure it will change since Fall and Winter are right around the corner and I will want to be inside crafting! :)
Below you will see pictures of a little Birthday Mini Album that I am working on! I just knew I had to do something with all my Birthday Cards!!!
You will see I even saved some of my envelopes too! I still want to add my Birthday pictures and some tags from my Birthday gifts, PLUS some more embellishments and ribbons around the rings!
I promise to share with all of you when I have it comlete...I am really lovin' how it is turning out! Thinking of submitting pics to a craft magazine :)
Thanks for taking a peek!!!

1 comment:
So nice project! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment